Call for attending Frankfurt Book Fair issued
Publish Date : Sunday 23 July 2017 - 20:48
IBNA– Tehran’s Union of Publishers and Booksellers called for participation at Frankfurt International Book Fair and announced the conditions for eligibility.
According to IBNA
correspondent, as the 69th Frankfurt International Book Fair
will be held on October 11 -15, Tehran’s Union of Publishers and Booksellers issued a call for the Iranian print industry at the exhibition, which reads as follows:
Tehran’s Union of Publishers and Booksellers in cooperation with Iran’s Cultural Fairs Institute, aims to facilitate the presence of Iranian publication companies and institutes in the international arena through the Frankfurt International Book Fair, under the following conditions:
- The introduced works must be originally authored and presentable in international markets.
- Must be published legally in Iran.
- Areas of Literature, History, Iranology, and Art are at the top of the list.
- Priority with the works published in the last five years.
- Books that are translated from Persian into foreign languages or are bilingual are prioritized.
- The submission of the abstract in Persian (about 200 to 300 words per book) is required.
- It is advisable, if possible, to submit an abstract in English along with a Persian abstract
Registration is online at www.nasheran.org
, and it can be found through the portal's website. It is necessary to prepare the required information in order to avoid any problems with the registration process.
In line with the aforementioned priorities, each publisher will select a maximum of 7 titles. Therefore, it is recommended that the publisher colleagues enter their books according to the priorities in the book information portal.
The deadline for registration and collection of books is up to August 16.